The management of Contractor Service believes in properly supporting the QC department, which includes understanding that the quality of the product must meet the highest possible standard.
- Our QA/QC manager is responsible for the quality of all piping or support projects.
- The quality manager has certifications by API, AWS, and ASNT Level III.
- A complete QA/QC manual can be provided before fabrication starts.
- A complete QA/QC package is provided with each project.
- All pipe spools and/or supports are inspected to ensure applicable codes are being met.
- All welders are tested to either ASME Section 9 or AWS D1.1
- Hydro and pneumatic testing is available upon request.
- Dye penetration, magnetic particle or third part radiographic examination can be provided upon request.
- Contractor Service provides 100% material traceability for all pipe fabrications.
ASME B31.1 Power Piping
ASME B31.3 Process Piping
The National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspectors "R Stamp" Certified
AISC Certified for Steel Building Structures
AWS Certified Welding Fabricator